The Grumman C-2 Greyhound aircraft is a cargo aircraft, designed to carry supplies and mail to and from aircraft carriers of the United States Navy. Its primary mission is carrier onboard delivery (COD). The model operates on invisible track. The real aircraft has a top speed of 553 kph and an all up weight of 24,655 kg.
The aircraft has an automatically operating landing gear. This retracts at takeoff speed (160 kph) set in the script. It lowers at speeds below 160 kph. The speeds for tilting and landing gear retraction on takeoff may be altered in the string table above – speeds are in kph. It will load cargo or crew.
- Start up or stop the engines, use the B key;
- horn sound H key operates the rear cargo door, or trigger setting 1;
- fire the missiles in sequence, use the B key, or trigger setting 2;
- folding wings, use the V key, or trigger setting 3 or trigger setting 11. This also turns off the flashers for parking;
- tyre smoke on landing, use trigger setting 4;
- tailhook deployment for carrier landing, use trigger setting 7. It automatically retracts after 15 seconds;
- bolter – overshoot arrester wires, relaunch the aircraft for a go around, use trigger setting number 12
|Grumman C2 Greyhound COD aircraft Startup||kuid2:60238:9785:2|