The Airbus models are the A340-313 of Cathay Pacific and the larger A340-642 of Thai Airlines International. The third picture shows the aircraft landing with the flaps and reverse thrust operating, on the Thai model.
The models have a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the turbine fans are animated;
- The aircraft are able to flare on landing using the V key;
- They issue smoke from the tyres on landing if the Aircraft Action Trigger is placed on the track and set to setting 4;
- Flaps are operated by the H key manually or trigger setting 8;
- Additional trigger setting can slow speed for landing (setting 14, and stop the aircraft after landing (setting 9);
- The engine retarders are operated by setting 13.
|Airbus A340-313 Cathay Pacific||kuid2:60238:9804:1|
|Airbus A349-262 Thai Airlines International||kuid2:60238:9805:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid:76656:24050|