The Lockheed Martin/Boeing F-22 Raptor is a single-seat fighter using stealth technology. Primarily an air superiority fighter it can include ground attack and electronic warfare roles. It has an estimated top speed of 2410 kph, but the model travels at a much lower speed in Trainz.
This is a startup model, which is able to fire missiles. To maintain stealth configuration the missiles are contained within the aircraft and doors open and shut quickly when the missiles are launched. The afterburner cuts in at high speed.
The models have a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the exhausts light up in sequence;
- The aircraft is able to flare on landing using the H key;
- Fire Aim120 and Sidewinder missiles in sequence, V key.
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing if the Aircraft Action Trigger is placed on the track and set to setting 4;
- Additional trigger setting can slow speed for landing (setting 14, and stop the aircraft after landing (setting 9);
|Locheed Martin F-22 Raptor||kuid2:60238:9811:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid:76656:24050|