The Seafire is a Second World War fighter designed for use on the early aircraft carriers.It had a top speed of 374 mph (594 kph) and an all up weight of 2911 kg.
The model is a startup version and has the usual animations. The wings unfold or fold when the engine is started or stopped.
- Start or stop the engines, use the B key;
- horn sound H key operates the wing canon, or trigger setting 1;
- fire the missiles in sequence, use the B key, or trigger setting 2;
- flare the aircraft for landing, use the V key, or trigger setting 3;
- tyre smoke on landing, use trigger setting 4;
- operate the tail hook for a carrier landing, use trigger setting 7;
- come to a gradual stop on landing, use trigger setting 9;
- bolter – overshoot arrester wires, relaunch the aircraft for a go around, use trigger setting number 12