The Bombardier CRJ200 and the CEJ900 aircraft are regional airliners, the design is based on the Canadair Challenger 600 aircraft. The CRJ200 is identical to the CRJ100 except for upgraded engines. The model is in the Lufthansa Regional colours. The CRJ900 is a larger version. The 200 version shown above is in Lufthansa Regional colours.
The CRJ900 is in the colours of Air Canada Express.
Some of the features for these aircraft are:
The aircraft has an automatically operating landing gear. This retracts at takeoff speed (240 kph) set in the script. It lowers at speeds below 240kph. The flaps operate automatically after rolling and up to 200 kph. The speeds for tilting, flap retraction and landing gear retraction on takeoff may be altered in the string table of the config file – speeds are in kph. The CRJ900 has wing leading edge flaps and operating reverse thrust.
It does not have an operating interior, but does have various exterior views based on an invisible interior, use the [ and ] keys from the interior view. Both aircraft have operating reverse thrust on the engines.
The model has a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the engines start up in sequence;
- The V key flares the aircraft for landing;
- The H key operates the front door on the CRJ200 model only;
- The flaps operate automatically at speeds below 200 kph;
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing (trigger setting 4);
- Use reverse thrust on engines for 10 seconds trigger setting 13;
- Additional trigger setting can slow speed for landing (trigger setting 14), and stop the aircraft after landing (trigger setting 9).
|Bombardier CRJ200 Lufthansa||kuid2:60238:9826:1|
|Bombardier CRJ900 Air Canada Express||kuid2:60238:9827:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid2:76656:24050:1|