The Airbus A300 was the first wide bodied jet airliner, it is used for short to medium range routes, and was released in 1972 as the first aircraft by Airbus Industrie. The model is in the Japan Air System colours.
The aircraft has an automatically operating landing gear. This retracts at takeoff speed (240 kph) set in the script. It lowers at speeds below 240 kph. The flaps operate automatically after rolling and up to 210 kph. The speeds for tilting, flap retraction and landing gear retraction on takeoff may be altered in the string table of the config file – speeds are in kph.
When using the trigger to operate the reverse thrust (trigger setting 13) the wing spoilers also operate.
It does not have an operating interior, but does have various exterior views based on an invisible interior, use the [ and ] keys from the interior view. It will load passengers at suitable airports.
The model has a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the engines start up in sequence;
- The V key flares the aircraft for landing;
- The flaps operate automatically at speeds below 200 kph;
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing (trigger setting 4);
- Use reverse thrust on engines for 10 seconds trigger setting 13;
- Additional trigger settings can slow speed for landing (trigger setting 14), and stop the aircraft after landing (trigger setting 9).
|Airbus A300 Japan Air System||kuid2:60238:9828:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid2:76656:24050:1|