The ATR42 and 72 are short range passenger aircraft made by Airbus. Czech Airlines belong to a consortium of ten airlines, the Skyteam group, the ATR42 model is the 500 version, in these colours. The ATR72 model is a longer aircraft and is in the colours of Virgin Airlines Regional Australia (Skywest).
The aircraft have an automatically operating landing gear. This retracts at takeoff speed (160 kph) set in the script. It lowers at speeds below 160 kph. The flaps operate automatically after rolling and up to 140 kph. The speeds for tilting, flap retraction and landing gear retraction on takeoff may be altered in the string table of the config file – speeds are in kph.
They do not have an operating interior, but do have various exterior views based on an invisible interior, use the [ and ] keys from the interior view. They will load passengers at suitable airports.
The models have a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the engines start up in sequence;
- The V key flares the aircraft for landing;
- The flaps operate automatically at speeds below 200 kph;
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing (trigger setting 4);
- Additional trigger settings can slow speed for landing (trigger setting 14), and stop the aircraft after landing (trigger setting 9).
|ATR42-500 CSA Czech Airlines||kuid2:60238:9829:1|
|ATR72-500 Virgin Australis||kuid2:60238:9830:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid2:76656:24050:1|