Regional jet aircraft from the Brazillian company Embraer are now popular for civil and military use. The models are the 135 in American Airlines and the 145 version in British Airways colours.
The aircraft have an automatically operating landing gear. This retracts at takeoff speed (240 kph) set in the script. It lowers at speeds below 240kph. The flaps operate automatically after rolling and up to 2oo kph. The speeds for tilting, flap retraction and landing gear retraction on takeoff may be altered in the string table of the config file – speeds are in kph.
They do not have an operating interior, but do have various exterior views based on an invisible interior, use the [ and ] keys from the interior view.
The models have a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the engines start up in sequence;
- The V key flares the aircraft for landing;
- The flaps operate automatically at speeds below 200 kph;
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing (trigger setting 4);
- Use reverse thrust on engines for 10 seconds trigger setting 13;
- Additional trigger settings can slow speed for landing (trigger setting 14), and stop the aircraft after landing (trigger setting 9).
|Embraer 145 British Airways||kuid2:60238:9823:1|
|Embraer 135 American Airlines||kuid2:60238:9831:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid2:76656:24050:1|