The Fokker 100 is a medium sized commercial jet aircraft, the model is in the Swiss colours.
The Fokker 70 is a narrow bodied jet aircraft smaller then the Fokker 100, the model is in KLM Cityhopper colours.
Some of the features for these aircraft are:
The aircraft has an automatically operating landing gear. This retracts at takeoff speed (240 kph) set in the script. It lowers at speeds below 240kph. The flaps operate automatically after rolling and up to 2oo kph. The speeds for tilting, flap retraction and landing gear retraction on takeoff may be altered in the string table of the config file – speeds are in kph.
It does not have an operating interior, but does have various exterior views based on an invisible interior, use the [ and ] keys from the interior view. Both aircraft have operating reverse thrust on the engines.
The model has a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings:
- The B key starts the engines, the engines start up in sequence;
- The V key flares the aircraft for landing;
- The flaps operate automatically at speeds below 200 kph;
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing (trigger setting 4);
- Use reverse thrust on engines for 10 seconds trigger setting 13;
- Additional trigger setting can slow speed for landing (trigger setting 14), and stop the aircraft after landing (trigger setting 9).
|Fokker 100 Swiss||kuid2:60238:9824:1|
|Fokker 70 KLM||kuid2:60238:9825:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid2:76656:24050:1|