The McDonnell Douglas F15E fighter is one of the most successful in military use, with no combat losses. It is a twin-engine all weather tactical fighter.
This is a startup model, it is animated and is able to fire missiles. Hardpoints on the aircraft will accept a number of missiles as products, this can be changed in Surveyor, including the animated missiles.
A particular feature of the model is the improved interior, which lights up at night, and has a Heads Up Display (HUD) which is animated. When you reach a speed of 300 kph an animated image of a E2C Hawkeye is shown in the HUD.
The models have a number of animations activated by keys or trigger settings. The startup sequence is as follows:
Press the B key, the pilot runs through the check sequence, starting the flashers, testing the elevators and rudders. The engines start in sequence ready for takeoff.
- The B key starts the engines, the exhausts light up in sequence;
- The aircraft is able to flare on landing using the V key;
- Fire missiles on four of the hardpoints, in sequence, H key.
- Issue smoke from the tyres on landing (setting 4);
- Additional trigger setting can slow speed for landing (setting 14, and stop the aircraft after landing (setting 9);
- Night lighting L key.
|McDonnell Douglas F-15||kuid2:60238:9833:1|
|Aircraft Action Trigger||kuid2:76656:24050:1|
See the Aircraft Products page for details of the missiles and how to alter the mix on the aircraft.